Consumer Online Banking
24/7 Account Access
- Real-time account balance information
- Review transaction history
- Receive E-Statements
- Transfer funds between accounts held at American State Bank
- Pay bills
Enrolling is Quick and Easy
- Go to the Home page and click on "Personal Enrollment" under the Online Banking section.
- Create User name and Password.
- You will receive an automated email from the Bank letting you know you are all set up and can sign into Online Banking.
- Sign into Online Banking to establish your security questions.
Offers you the convenience of managing your accounts from anywhere at anytime!
Bank on your schedule with access to your accounts where and when you need it, using our smartphone or tablet banking app. There is no cost for this fast and secure account access.* You can also set up text alerts to receive account information.
To Get Started
- There is no fee to download or use this app.*
- You must be enrolled in Online Banking before you download the mobile app. (See above for more information on how to get set up.)
- Once you are enrolled in Online Banking, go to the "App Store" on your mobile phone or tablet.Search American State Bank in your App Store
- Locate the American State Bank & Trust app that displays our logo
- Once you find our app, click "view" and it will take you to your app store. Then click "get" and then click "install".
- You can also find our app by going to our website from your phone or tablet and the app icon will appear at the top. Click "view" and it will take you to your app store. Then click "get" and then click "install".
- Follow the instructions on your mobile device to continue the install process.
*Data rates from your carrier may apply.
© American State Bank & Trust Company 2016. All Rights Reserved. No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of American State Bank & Trust Company, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.